Tuesday, May 15, 2007

3rd Wikipedia Edit: Aqua Hoya Swim Club

In this edit, I added information about the philosophy of the swim club. This will give readers a better idea of what goals they are trying to accomplish. Also, I made a seperate category for the training facility, to highlight that it has just been renovated. You can view this final edit at this website.

In addition, I had said that the swim club were members of Potomac Valley Swimming. However, when I clicked on the link, no one had made a wikipedia entry about PVS. So I decided to take the initiative and write a little bit about PVS. I felt that this was an important addition to the page so that readers would better understand competitive swimming in the area. To view this wikipedia page that I started, click here.

No comments: